Below are the new patient forms. Please fill out the New Patient Packet completely and bring that in with your first appointment. New patients will also want to view the Health Information Practices form, if you like you can print a copy for your records. We offer acupuncture, herbal consultation and infrared sauna services, click here to view our fees.
Here are some tips to prepare you for your first visit to Balance Acupuncture:
- A free consultation is simply a focused look at the condition you are considering
having treated and a determination if acupuncture will be an effective method of
treatment for you. This is not intended to be a full health history and consultation.
- First visits for acupuncture or herbal medicine may last longer than an hour, please be
prepared to spend as much as 90 minutes on your first visit.
- For acupuncture, it is best to wear loose fitting clothing. We may only need access to your forearms and legs below the knee. If you have on clothing that allows this, you will not have to undress. Also, it is a good idea to not come to your appointment with an empty stomach, please eat something ahead of time.
- Please bring a list of all medications you are currently taking.
- If you wish to bill your insurance, please bring your insurance card so that we can make a copy.
NOTE: If you are scheduling your first appointment online, you will have to sign up for an account on CharmEHR, please visit our Scheduling page to do so.
Health Information Practices (view or print)
We look forward to your first visit!