We are pleased to offer the ease of online scheduling though schedulicity.com. You can schedule below. If this is your first appointment, you will need to sign-up for a schedulicity account, if you don’t have one. All that is required is your name and an email address where you would like to receive your appointment reminders. Further instructions are below or you can watch the overview video for more information.
NOTE: Same day appointments are not available through online scheduling; if you would like to make a same day appointment please call 425-737-6843.
Note that the following steps for making an appointment are the same whether you are scheduling from a mobile device or from your computer.
- From the www.balanceaom.com website, click on the orange “Schedule Now” button. This will take you directly to the schedulicity.com site.
- On the schedulicity site click on the “Schedule Now” button one more time.
- You will now be on the services page, choose the service you want.
- Now you will need to choose the provider by clicking on the picture of the provider you want.
- Now you will be shown a calendar of the current month, you can scroll forward if you want to choose another month. Choose the day you wish to come in.
- You will be shown all the times available for that day. Choose one.
- At this point, if you have not signed in, you will be asked to. If you are new to schedulicity, you will need to sign up. Once you are signed in, the information for your appointment will be displayed and you just have to choose “Book it” and you’re done. You will automatically receive an email reminder the day before your appointment.
You can always return to the schedulicity.com site and choose “Home” to look at the appointments you have and change them if necessary. From the home page, you can easily make future appointments as well. If this is your first time at Balance Acupuncture, you will only be able to make your initial appointment online. After your first appointment, however, you can book several appointments at a time.